Copyrights Infringement Notification
The content on GraphicMore is produced by designers from around the world. We strictly guide the designers who submit their designs to our website must not infringe third party rights. GraphicMore holds no responsibility towards the file submitted by third party designers.
If you believe that any content posted on the GraphicMore Website infringes copyright, you are appreciated to send us an email including all the relevant information with title: Copyrights Infringement Notification.
We would gladly take action against the designers and remove the file infringing your rights from our website.
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
At GraphicMore, we respect third party’s copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyrights infringement as established by applicable regulations. Please send us Copyright Infringement notification at [email protected]
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow GraphicMore to locate that material.
- Information sufficient to allow GraphicMore to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
We will follow the procedures and remove the file from our website and possibly ban the designer from our website.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, seek for legal advice.